The historic city of Jaipur was build according to principles of Shilpa-Shastra, an ancient Hindu architectural treatise. with us explore these hidden Chowkries WHICH houses many notable Havelis, Temples, historic buildings, and crafts
• Jagat Shiromani Temple. A 16th century temple dedicated to lord Krishna, this temple is decorated with beautiful sculptures featuring characters from Hindu mythology. The Temple was constructed in 1601, in commemoration of her beloved son Maharaja Kumar Jagat Singhji who died two years previously.
• Ambikeshwar Temple, an ancient Shiva temple older than Amber Fort . According to popular legend the Shiva linga is sinking deeper into the ground every year, a fact which is still a mystery
• Narsingh Haveli, one of the impressive Havelis of this ancient town which is now beautifully renovated to bring it back of its original glory
• Panna Miah Kund,a spectacular example of traditional step well which was built by one of Jai Singh’s eunuchs.
• Anokhi Museum of Hand printing is situated in a beautifully restored mansion from the 16th century. Housing an excellent collection of both traditional and contemporary textiles made using a variety of different techniques.
• Explore bustling craft bazaar , housing wedding card, bangle makers, gold and silver casters, gem stone traders; this market is truly an art lover’s delight
• Visit a 150 years old private residence and join the family for a cup of tea in their beautifully decorated drawing room
• Sample a large variety of Indian snacks like Samosa & Kachories . For those with a sweeter tooth, try some local sweets of Jaipur like Mal Pua & Rabri .
• Visit a deserted historic Haveli decked with superb frescos ,narrating the silent story of its once glorious past.
• Walk through local markets and witness colorful traditional dresses ,turban makers, perfume and flower sellers.
• Visit ancient Vishnu temple decorated with marvelous frescos and mythological paintings . As old as the city itself this temple also provides excellent vintage views of the city’s hustle bustle
• Have tea & snacks at a beautifully restored haveli owned by a welcoming family, who have a great respect and taste for traditional art and architecture of the city.
• Visit a private Tantra Temple with beautifully carved doors. This Shiva temple used to serve as a prominent seat for Tantric rituals in the ancient times
• Visit Shri Gopinath Ji Krishna Temple – A popular & lively temple of Jaipur. This place offers a firsthand experience of the Aarti ceremony & Indian Spirituality.
• Visit the vibrant local markets selling spices, grocery and other popular items
Toyota Etios – INR Rs 1600
Toyota Innova - INR Rs 1800
Tempo traveler - INR Rs 2800
Services included in my tour price:-
1. A nice and comfortable Air Condition Car for you having sufficient space for your luggage also, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expenses.
2. This prices including Driver allowance .
3. Car will be with you from your pick up till your drop.
4. All the above rates are in Indian Rupees.
5. Rs.200 driver night Allowance will be charged after 8.00 PM.
6. Price will Full Day (8Hrs / 80Kms) Car Rental Jaipur.
Services Note included in my tour price:-
1. The above rates does not include guide charges,
2. Monuments fee not include in my tour price